No one cares for your heart like the heart center team at Salina Regional Health Center. We are north central Kansas' most comprehensive heart care facility.
At The Heart Center you can count on early, accurate and life-saving diagnosis. You can expect a full array of treatment options — from valve replacement and cardiac bypass surgery to cardiac stents and angioplasty, all utilizing the latest medical technologies and facilities.
And you can trust the expert guidance and skill of our cardiovascular surgeon, Dr. Richard Toon, along with cardiologists, and a team of compassionate and caring physician assistants, nurses and heart center staff.
The Heart Center team at Salina Regional is dedicated to your complete heart health.
- Meet Our Providers
- Chest Pain Center
- Heart Procedures
- Diagnostic and Treatment Procedures
- Emergency Care
- Intensive Care Unit
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
Learn More About:
- Heart valve disease: An overview
- 9 ways to take charge of your blood pressure
- Cardiac rehabilitation: Myths and facts
- Heart attack symptoms
- Calculate your target heart rate
- How to shake the salt habit
- Anatomy of the heart
- When to start cholesterol checks
- The DASH diet is full of great options